- $80 per 50 minute session per individual
- $120 per 80 minute session for families
I offer a sliding scale fee for situations in which one is in financial need. The access to mental health services are important and needed, so I will work with you on a reasonable rate regarding your financial need. Please contact me so we can discuss your options.
*Note that reduced fees are available on a limited basis.
- Personal Check
- Credit Card (Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express, HSA cards)
I presently do not take insurance to protect the privacy and confidentiality of my clients. Most insurance companies require that a diagnois be given for the repayment of services. If your insurance accepts out of network benefits, we can explore this option together.
Benefits of Private Pay:
What are the benefits of paying privately for counseling versus using insurance?
- You choose the therapist best suited to your needs rather than the insurance company telling you who to see.
- You have flexibility in the type of therapy, who to include in the therapy session and the length of services.
- You will have complete confidentiality. Your records will not be shared with anyone without your permission.
- You won’t have to worry that your health records may possibly create problems for you or your family in the future. (i.e. increased life and health insurance premiums)
- You will be able to stay with your therapist even if your insurance plan coverage changes.
If I am not given 24 hour notice of a missed appointment, I will charge the full amount of your appointment.